Due to circumstances beyond the school’s control, the NWEA testing scheduled to begin on Monday, September 22nd, has been postponed. Therefore, we will be following the normal school schedule on Monday and Tuesday. No one will be released early on either day. I am hoping the difficulties we have encountered will be resolved so that we can begin the testing on Thursday, September 25th and continue it through the week of September 29th. You should be anticipating another e-mail next week with the new start date. If you have any questions, please e-mail me or Babby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so sorry if this creates an inconvenience for you, and we appreciate your understanding.